File - Namaskar !

  • 14vidya_64kala@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 112 , Aug 1, 2011
      Namaskar,

      As everyone is aware, that "14vidya_64kala" is an Cultural Organisation.
      It is My humble Request > Please record your information in the Database Section > ABOUT ME. This is going to help everyone.

      (click here to Record your Data)

      Membership of our on-stage "Cultural Organisation", is valid only after 'Your Valuable Record' in the Database.

      Dhanywaad!
      Owner > "14vidya_64kala"
    • 14vidya_64kala@yahoogroups.com