John B Noyes Letters

  • bradley91505
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 3:34 PM
      Dear Group Members,
      Although this sight has been inactive for a long time, I have been
      doing a great deal of research on the 13th Mass.

      I acquired a huge cache of letters from Harvard Grad John B. Noyes,
      who served with the 13th Mass in Co. B.

      His letters are the most detailed accounts of events I have ever come
      across. I have spent a lot of time transcribing these.

      I just posted some at our group sight, under 'files.' You can read
      about the trip to the front from Boston, the battles of 2nd Bull Run,
      Chantilly and Antietam.

      If you can't access the letters let me know.

      I will be posting more photos shortly.
      Best to all
      Brad
    • Rideout Family
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9 4:44 AM
        Brad, very nice.

        Art

      • Istarshiptrooper@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9 10:16 AM
          Brad:

            I forgot my username & login/  How do I get this information.

            Mike Rounds