Winter Camp page is officially up

  • Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      Greetings everyone,
      I'm very pleased to acknowledge that the Pearce Museum has allowed me to use the 2 letters of Chas. Leland on my site. I officially posted the page with links, etc. a couple days ago.

      Technically I am still waiting to get the permission papers from Mass. Historical Society, but I've worked with them before so there isn't a problem posting a bit early.

      One addition to the page I think might be nice is to have a picture of the state flag the regt sent back to the Mass. Adjt. Genl. in March 1863. That will require contacting the curator at the Mass. State House to get permission. I already have scans of the flags in their collections.