New Web page is almost ready

  • Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      Greetings 13thmass Group,

      The latest web page is almost ready to post. Normally this wouldn't require a separate announcement, but this one has been such a long haul I wanted to give it some mention.

      It covers Jan, Feb, & March, 1863. I'm waiting on a few permissions, and have a few minor edits and tech stuff to do.

      If its not up by Monday it will have to wait for March. I'm going to Sarasota for a week.

      I've heard from 3 more descendants seeking information, but none have joined the message board yet.