Group Activity

  • bradley91505
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      It's been a bit quiet here at our group site, but I wanted to let you
      know things have been happening. I continue to post new pictures and
      seek out new members.
      I would like to welcome the following people to our group:
      Carolyn Wainright, genealogist extrordinaire, descendant of Abel
      Hastings, Co. F.
      Nate Grove, CW re-enactor. Frank Gould of Co. K (killed at Gettysburg)
      is a great Uncle.
      Diane Elder- her grand-daughter was able to obtain a granite marker
      for a 13th Mass. soldier "Orin S. Warland", buried in their home town
      in Oregon. The D.A.R. provided the new marker.
      Some others I've contacted should join up soon.

      Under photos - Check out the hand painted state flag replica made by
      13th Mass. Re-enactors Ed and Laurie Welch in Massachusetts.(Courtesy
      of their message board). This is an exact replica of the First State
      Color.