New Research

  • bradley
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 6, 2009
      Greetings 13th Mass Group !
      A Merry Christmas Season to you all. Thought I would update you on events.

      I have an order in at the Pearce Collection, Navarre College in Texas, for some letter transcripts, including Charles Leland, Co. B, kia at Gettysburg, Oliver Walker, priv. Co. C who transferred into another regt. and John Fox, the brother of Charles B. Fox of Co. K.

      Also, I have captured several fine images of men in the regiment from the recently digitized MOLLUS collection at Carlisle. Since I haven't uploaded anything here in a long while, I intend to upload these great images to our photos page. I will send along images to some of you who are related...

      I have a new page for the website well under way and hope to have it up before Christmas. It's been a while since I added anything to the website, but I've been busy building a better page template with css and finally created a more stable page structure from which to build all additional pages.

      I have some new posts at the 13th Mass blog.
      http://13thmass.blogspot.com/

      If you enjoy reading the blog, become a follower ! Click on the appropriate buttons ! Thank you to those who already follow it.

      Thats all for now. Watch for the new photos to be posted here.
      Brad
    • mossharry@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 7, 2009
        Brad, I am looking for a photo of my Grandmother`s uncle, Joseph
        Stecher, CO E. Any luck?
        Thanks, Harry Moss