Facebook

  • bradley91505
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hi Everyone.
      I've succumbed to societal pressure from family and friends and now have a presence on facebook. It may help promote the website to be more visable.

      If any of you are members of facebook, I would enjoy being linked to you.

      My link is:

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=fl_100261689986864#/profile.php?id=100000090996031&ref=profile

      Or, You can type in this email address to find me:
      bradley91505@...

      I only use this address for website feedback and facebook.