Website Update 5

  • bradley91505
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      Attention 13th Mass Group Members.
      I've added a lot of new material to the web site. If you go to the
      history section; 1861; there are new photos and soldiers
      letters/memoirs on the following linked pages:
      Organization; Fort Independence; Departure;

      The departure page has portraits of many of the original officers who
      left Mass. with the regt. in July 1861. Also some great material from
      Carlilse, the illustrated memoirs of Charles H. Roundy, Co. F. I am
      very proud Carlisle shared color scans of the illustrations from this
      rare document with me. More will be posted later.

      I have still more material coming and I will up date accordingly.

      Also, I have added a photo of James A. Smith, Co. I on the About Us page.

      Upcoming pages will include a section on the first camp at Sharpsburg, Md.

      I have several photos coming from Boston soon.
      Best Wishes to all,
      Send feedback!
      Brad
      http://www.13thmass.org