13thmass.org is on line

  • bradley91505
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Attention Group Members

      The new website dedicated to the history of the 13th Mass is live.
      The site is new and not complete but there are 9 active pages.
      You will have to contact me directly through email to give me feedback
      as the contact us page is not operational yet.
      Neither is the site map.
      But there are 5 pages of history and more to see.

      The links pages work too. The site will grow with detailed pages
      containing letters and articles, for each period of the history.
      ALso- the Organization page for the history is not done either so
      there is no link for that. I will continue working on it aggressively.

      Special thanks to Art Rideout & Greg Dowden.

      The address is
      www.13thmass.org
      I can't figure out how to make that an active link so just type it
      into your browser & let me know what you think.
      Thanks