13th Mass Web Site

  • bradley91505
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2008
      Greetings members of the 13th Mass Group.
      The group site has been pretty quiet this year, but I've been busy
      with various projects related to the 13th Mass.

      The latest will be the launch of a new web site dedicated to the
      history of the Regiment. I've been building the pages and hope to
      upload the site soon, hopefully by Memorial Day.

      I've received some good advice from webmaster Susan Harnwell who runs
      the site for the 15th Mass. It is an excellent site in terms of
      information if you'd like to check it out. (sorry I don't have the
      link ready to put here, just do a search on the 15th).

      Our site will include a chronological history with links to more
      detailed articles about each period of history. There will also be a
      page dedicated to the 13th Mass re-enactors. In time the site will
      grow with detailed information about each soldier as it comes my way.

      Happy Memorial Day
      Brad
    • RKT
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2008

        Brad:

        My relative, Captain Morton Tower, was with the 13th. I also belong to the Tower Geneological Society and had his own story of his capture at Gettysburg and subsequent escape from Libby Prison published nation wide in their Monthy newsletter. Would you be interested? If so I need you mailing address.

        Rich Tower

        Have a safe day and remember, safety is in your hands.