409Windows Explorer

  • Bradley
    Dec 28, 2013
      Greetings 13thMass Group;
      I have a question to ask those of you who may view the www.13thmass.org in Windows Explorer.

      My browser is Firefox and also Safari. I viewed a few pages in 'Explorer' last night and found several images on different pages of the site were very distorted. Unfortunately Explorer is a very popular browser.

      I clicked an option in the Explorer viewer for browser compensation, and this fixed the images in the layout, but 'broke' the page layout, by leaving a gap between the top banner of the webpage and the block with the content. It also skewed the 'links' buttons.

      Is anyone else experiencing this ??? It REALLY makes the pages look bad.

      Please let me know as you are my primary readers - I could propose a possible layout change.
      Brad