399Website update

  • Bradley
    Aug 11, 2013
      Greetings 13thmass Group!

      I wasn't going to post here until the new webpage was up, but its taken so long I just wanted to let everyone know how its coming along.

      It will cover the period from April 1 1863 - June 12 1863, covering the Chancellorsville campaign. The text has been done about 2 weeks. I am adding photos. This also takes a long while, finding, creating editing etc, so though I hoped the page would be up by now it is going to take a little more time.

      This page will actually be 3 pages under 1 section heading: "Hooker" (for General Hooker's tenure as Commander of Army of the Potomac.) Page 1 = April, 1863, Page 2 = Chancellorseville, Page 3 = Back in Camp.

      At bottom of each page will be a link "Continue Reading" to get to next page, etc.