395Fwd: [13thmassgroup] Fitzhugh House, VA

  • JeffB
    Jun 13, 2013

      From: "JeffB" <jeffra@...>
      To: 13thmassgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:38:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [13thmassgroup] Fitzhugh House, VA

      I definitely feel the same especially when I continue to see these historic places fall to developers or neglect because the state or any private ownership cannot afford to keep them..When I see what Rockefeller did for Colonial Williamsburg  I am saddened that that there are no other millionares,or now-a-days,billionares, that couldn't devote some of their wealth to keep our history preserved.Shows me they just don't care about our,and their,heritage.Sad..