381Website design change ?

  • Bradley
    Apr 7, 2013
      Hi everyone,
      Someone just suggested a design idea that solves a problem I've worried about in the past - which is pages of the website being too long and scaring away readers.

      The suggestion was to divide the material up, and at the bottom of the 'detail' page - have a 'next' button, allowing the visitor to continue reading.(or not)

      On the side bar (blue column) there would be some kind of menu notifying the viewer there is more material - with links.

      The only dis advantage I see is that people might miss the extra pages. I'd have to make it clear there is more.

      Since you all are the primary audience I thought I'd run it by you for feedback, but I think I will try it out in the near future.
      Brad