375Re: [13thmassgroup] Mass Adjt Genl Report -- Thanks !

  • ew1863
    Mar 27, 2013
      Hi Brad,
       Attached is a file of the 13th's killed, wounded, POW, & missing at Gettysburg. I made this up for the 13th Mass reenactment group 5 years ago for the 145th anniversary of the battle. It may be of some help.
      Ed Welch
      In a message dated 3/25/2013 1:22:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bforbush@... writes:

      Thank you to all who responded, Art, Lisa, Nancy, Yes, that was the report I was looking for, -- Nancy thanks for the information; -- guess I should subscribe to Ancestry & Fold 3. The LA Library has them, but I wasn't familiar enough with the interface to find anything !

      These reports can be very useful.

      And, by the way, I have completed transcribing the Albert Liscom Letters, [Company C]. (ugh!) I am proofing them now, (which is just as laborious). Hopefully I will be able to post these to the group soon along with the John Viles letters.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic