Openings for Freshers BE/B.TECH -2004,2005,2006 Batches

  • VT Manpower Consultancy Servic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      VT Manpower Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd., is the leading Manpower provider for IT and ITES Companies in South India. We are providing a better customized solutions to our valuable clients.Our core activities includes 1. Providing Recruitment Services and 2. Contract Staffing

      Now we are recruiting Entry level Technical Support Engineers For HP Global soft Limited

      Call:9941311321

      Benefits To Join in HP Global soft Limited :

      1.Internal migration: After one year HP Technical Support Engineer to HP Software Engineer internal migration is also there.

      2.Salary: HP is one of the good salary package providers among Software Companies.

      3.Other Benefits: They are providing more benefits to the employees when we are comparing to other companies.
      Call:9941311321
      Please Refer your Friends/colleagues also.

      Eligibility: BE/B.TECH and Experienced Other graduates

      Interview location will be in Chennai or Bangalore.
      Job Location is Bangalore only.
      If your interested Send your Profiles to vtmanpower.hp@... with the subject line of Opening For callcenters or walk in to our office.
      Call:9941311321

      Walk in Venue:

      With Warm Regards,

      Premkumar.C,

      +91-9941311321,

      VT Manpower Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd,

      25,3rd Cross Street,

      Kamakotti Nagar,

      Valasaravakkam,

      Chennai-87.