Wow! I found a great site for popular software at 75% below retail!

  • jenn06e5
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      Hey everyone! I found a site that offers popular Windows and Mac software
      at 75% below retail prices and they even throw in FREE shipping!! I decided
      to give it a test run and picked up their "Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
      2004 + Flash MX 2004" bundle for my son. It cost me $109.95
      which is a lot cheaper than the combined retail price of $740.00!
      and it came right to my door!.

      If you dont believe me check it out yourself by clicking the url.

      http://tveoo.tix8eab858b0qut.solicsol8.com?affiliate_id=235091&campaign_id=601