helps needed for web site

  • kikeriesco
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
      Hi,
      I`m making a site for a group of teachers. They want that in the site
      the students can post questions about some proyects they have, then
      the teachers can post the answer and everyone can read all these, and
      post something about too.
      i don´t know how to make this. I know web design with tools like
      GoLive, flash, or Dreamweaver, and also know HTML and a little of
      javascript.
      But to make a group i need something else i think.
      I want to make all the site in my pc and then put it in a disk and
      take it to the server.

      Can you tell me what i need to make this group?, or can I download
      some templates?.

      Thanks

      K.
    • kadri
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
        they can use yahoo groups like you.

        I`m making a site for a group of teachers. They want that in the site
        the students can post questions about some proyects they have, then
        the teachers can post the answer and everyone can read all these, and
        post something about too.
        i don´t know how to make this. I know web design with tools like
        GoLive, flash, or Dreamweaver, and also know HTML and a little of
        javascript.
        But to make a group i need something else i think.
        I want to make all the site in my pc and then put it in a disk and
        take it to the server.

        Can you tell me what i need to make this group?, or can I download
        some templates?.

        Thanks

        K.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor