need urgent help

  • mkeremyuksel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
      hi;
      i'm looking for "building an executable file by using java". the file
      will be similar to audiogalaxy satellitte on some ways.. it will
      store user's registration data to a particular page. in fact i'm
      searching it because it is a project(by the way i'm an undergrad in
      university)
      and if you can lead me to the right source about executable file
      building , java servlet and database in Java, i'll be so happy.
      thanks in advance!
      mkeremyuksel
    • Dwight Burs
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
        go to www.freejavascripts.com there are tons of them there. or go to
        askjeeves and put in your detailed solution and dont forget about saying
        free at the end.
        Also please let me get a copy of your version to use in my website building
        setups, thank you and good luck.
        i'm looking for "building an executable file by using java". the file
        will be similar to audiogalaxy satellitte on some ways.. it will
        store user's registration data to a particular page. in fact i'm
        searching it because it is a project(by the way i'm an undergrad in
        university)
        and if you can lead me to the right source about executable file
        building , java servlet and database in Java, i'll be so happy.
        thanks in advance!
        mkeremyuksel

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor