help drop down menu

  • Tiger4911@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2001
      I have a drop down menu on my webpage but it will not take you to the

      <center><form NAME="form1">
      <option VALUE="none" SELECTED="SELECTED">Select a page and go!
      </option>
      <option VALUE="index.htm">Home</option>
      <option VALUE="lovepoems.htm" >Love Poems</option>
      <option VALUE="sadpoems.htm">Sad Poems</option>
      <option VALUE="seriouspoems.htm">Serious Poems</option>
      <option VALUE="aboutchildrenpoems.htm">About Children
      Poems</option>
      <option VALUE="Sillypoems.htm">Silly Poems</option>
      <option VALUE="lizzypage.htm">Lizzy's Page</option>
      <option VALUE="chrispage.htm">Chris's Page</option>
      <option VALUE="http://members.aol.com/ladyjef2">My Mom's
      Page</option>
      <option VALUE="awards.htm">Awards I've Won</option>
      <option VALUE="http://www.freegb.net/readbook.cgi?10126">Sign
      Guestbook</option>
      <option VALUE="http://www.freegb.net/readbook.cgi?10126">View
      Guestbook</option>
      <option VALUE="mailto:tiger4911@...">E-Mail Me</option>
      </select>  <input TYPE="BUTTON" NAME="B1" VALUE="Go To
      Page"
      ONCLICK="goToPage1()"></p>
      </form></center>
    • John Doe
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2001
        You can find a script at this url that will meet your
        needs.

        http://www.wondersky.com/etech/programming/javascript/code_form_dropdown.htm

        Jim

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/