Immediate Job Opportunities!!

  • programming_guide1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2008
      Hi,

      We would like to inform you about some immediate job opportunities
      posted today by employers from the world top firms. These employers
      are looking for talented personnel with profile like yours so do let
      this opportunity bypass you and post your latest resume at the
      earliest at

      http://www.jobs-hire.com

      Best regards,
      HR Manager
      Jobs Hire Services

      UNSUBSCRIBE: To unsubscribe please send an email to
      unsubscribe@... with subject line as "Unsubscribe Jobs".