promotion at work

  • sherry-heath370@parisoffering.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2006
      Hey people just wanted to share the happiness and give you all a bit of advice. About 2 months ago I gave these people a ring (270) 837 3127 and I wanted to recommend them to some of the people on here who might find it useful. They helped me get recognition at a major national college for a B of Arts and already I'm finding it alot easier to apply and get jobs that I normally wouldn't have. I didn't even have to attend any lectures. :P