New with a question

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      HI

      I'm Linda, mom to three. One of my kids, 5½ year old boy, has
      learning disabilities (down syndrom). I'm not homeschooling (so if
      you don't want me on the list please tell me) butI do teach my kids a
      lot - reading is one thing.

      Now, I've never hears about Action Phonics before. It sounds like a
      very kinestetic program (wich is GOOD). Can you tell me something
      about it?

      /LInda
      Mom to three