ADD Coaching update

  • adhd_coach <adhd_coach@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002
      Hi,

      I feel the need to post an update message regarding the high success
      of my ADHD coaching service. I am pleased to announce that I have
      now coached over 1,000 people with ADHD/ADD. I appreciate all the
      support from the many people that see beyond those who are against
      ADHD/ADD coaches making their services available on the messages
      boards that are directly related to ADHD/ADD. 95% of message boards
      I post on allow the messages and 95% of the responses I get are
      positive. Thus, if you wish to complain, you are free to do so, but
      it is apparent you are not having much impact since my intentions are
      to help people and your intentions are to prevent people from being
      helped. To my past, current, and future clients, I thank you for
      your support and wish you all the best that life has to offer.

      ABOUT MY SERVICE
      ****************
      I provide Attention Deficit Disorder and trauma coaching to children,
      teens, and adults with ADHD/ADD and their surrounding families.
      Specifically, I problem solve to find the root cause and solutions to
      the cases I work with. I work on saving people time and money in
      their quest to overcoming their battle with Attention Deficit
      Disorder. I am based in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area, however I
      provide my services all over the world. I provide phone, e-mail, and
      instant messenger coaching to people in over 30 countries from the
      ages of 3 up to 70. If you want to find out more info about the
      services I provide or about my interesting life story, please visit
      my website at www.andrewhlevine.primetap.com. You can contact me at
      coachingadhd@... if you have any questions or if the link is
      not working to my website.

      Have a wonderful day,

      Andrew
      Please visit my coaching website at www.andrewhlevine.primetap.com or
      e-mail me at coachingadhd at yahoo dot com