Grace

  • mimi_rothschild
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:05 AM
      Dear Fellow Homeschoolers,

      My name is Mimi and I have been homeschooling my 7 kids for the
      past 14 yearsÂ…way back when people did not even know what it was.

      In 1997 every parents nightmare came true for my husband (of 23
      years) and I lost our beloved Andrew to an unnecessary and
      preventable death. Rather than become debilitated by our devastating
      loss, the Lord gave me the hope that He would use this tragedy for
      His glory. Immediately following Andrew's death, another son, Riley
      Josiah, became critically ill and required life support, 24 hour
      nursing, and 26 operations in 2.5 years. During this time of
      mourning our loss, caring for our sick child I was caring for a
      newborn and homeschooling 4 other kids. The Lord taught me two
      invaluable lessons - not all loving parents are able to homeschool
      by themselves and that there was an enormous need for a
      homeschooling help to come to parents when they cannot do it all.

      To fulfill this need and God's promise that our loss would be used
      for good, my husband and I founded The Grace Academy, an online
      school (pending licensing) that delivers world class curriculum to
      children throughout the world.

      Many have called The Grace Academy the "best of both world-
      homeschooling and Christian private school." Grace provides a
      comprehensive, world class Christian K-12 curriculum, daily Bible
      studies, devotions, and dedicated Christian teachers - all while
      your child(ren) learn in your safe and nurturing home.. Grace's
      curriculum uses many of the leading Christian publishers like Bob
      Jones,Alpha Omega, and Saxon Math. Choose from over 150 courses that
      all have a balanced Christian world view.

      The Grace Academy provides everything you need to provide your child
      (ren) with a thorough and standards based education. Our interactive
      technology allows student and teacher to communicate directly in
      real time. Our faculty will mentor each student individually through
      out Live Tutor technology.

      Information about Grace can be found just a click away at
      www.thegraceacademy.org.
      Demo our courses, browse through our course catalogue, read our
      mission statement and sign up for a free library of over 1300 etexts
      on CD that we will send to your home as a blessing to you for
      visiting our website.

      The Grace Academy provides outstanding curriculum where students can
      learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere, any path.

      Leave your children in the hands of Grace.

      Abundant Blessings in Him,

      Mimi and Howard Mandel