HEADS UP! Same Person, New e-mail address-Another Change 2 Come!

  • TMDeyhle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2000
      I just wanted to let you know that I'm Tracy (ProuldlyOut) w/a new e-mail
      address! Because my "for-fun" screen name was becoming overcrowded
      w/e-mails, I wanted to switch my homeschooling groups to this screen name!
      Also, just a heads up on still ANOTHER change that will happen (hopefully
      soon-once I get my rear in gear): I'll be changing ALL of this again to my
      homeschooling screen name/address; "Momhomeschools@...". The only reason
      I didn't do this now is because I've lost/forgotten my password for that
      screen name. If I ever get it together enough to make time to call AOL, I'll
      be switching all this over again! BUT, knowing me, and not wanting to miss
      good ideas, I went ahead and switched it to my "personal, more professional
      screen name" as a temporary solution now.

      I know...you are all thinking that I'm just doing this to confuse you! LOL!
      Nope, I'm not, really! I just wanted to get my homeschool stuff away from my
      "For-Fun Only" screen name! Who knows, maybe I'll get it together and call
      AOL today and change over yet again! I doubt it though!

      Well, sorry to confuse you all, but it's still me; Tracy D. or Tracy w/Kaycee
      (who's now 14 as of Aug. 31) as my daughter!

      Happy Homeschooling!

      Tracy D. or just Tracy