Please check this out!

  • Stacy Derka
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2000
      Hi everyone!!

      Does your child ever as "Mommy/ Daddy, why cant I just be normal"?

      Mine does...and because of this I have created a web page. So far the page
      has gotten great reviews. I hope you will go check it out. It's a place for
      parents to go and just vent really. I have shared my story of struggle with
      my children and their disabilities with you on the page, and I hope in
      return you will do the same. There is also a section called "Your Stories",
      where, if you like, I will post your story. I have a lot of updating to do
      today as people have emailed me their stories...I think we can all learn
      from other people and their experiences and then together, help our special
      kids..

      I have also started an organization here, in Baltimore for parents and
      children to go to...al lot of these children feel like outcasts and feel
      like they are the only one on the planet like them...my organization is for
      that purpose, to show these children that they are not alone!! So, if any of
      you live in Baltimore, email me...

      To any of you, email me, I'd like to be friends..a kind of support system..

      I hope to hear from you soon..
      Stacy
      http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/StudioRow/sderka1/KIDSHEART.html

      PS: Please let me know what you think of my page!!