Intro from Sherry

  • bstuart@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 1999
      Hi everyone!

      My name is Sherry, my husband is Bruce and we have 3 children ages 9, 4 1/2,
      and 2 1/2. My nine year old is ADHD with oppositional defiance disorder.
      I am currently home schooling her (I have been for a year now) as she was not
      succeeding academically or socially in public school. I do mot use the
      curriculum mentioned in this lists intro and am wondring of I could join anyway?
      I use ABeka, Math-u-See and Alpha Omega products. I just liked what I read on
      this list and wanted to join. It is so important for parents raising ADHD
      to have someone else to talk and listen to. Let me know if this is the
      right list or if I should search elsewhere.

      Thanks,
      Sherry