      From: Mike W <mwwdna@...>;
      To: L513 Yahoo <1113Combo@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [R1b-L513] Fwd: Y! Groups: Welcome to 1113Combo. Visit today!
      Sent: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 7:48:19 PM

      JE,
      What's your kit #?

      ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: JE Eskil <streathamlad@...>
      Hi Mike,

      I look forward to participating!

      I am adopted, but I have an extremely close match to a Carty line from the Enniskillen, county Fermanagh region, specifically Innishmacsaint parish. A couple questions:

      1. Do you think it likely that Carty is my biological surname based on the data? It looks like there is a 60 percent chance we have a common ancestor over 3 generations.

      2. The very helpful admin from the Ftdna Irish group thinks I may fit into the Airgialla 2 cluster. If so, what can you tell me about the history and origins of this group? I have ordered both the 513 and 69 tests.

      Also, is it possible I am related to the Maguires based on the data?

      Thank you so much for your time.

      Jon

      Your use of Y! Groups is subject to http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic