No activity in last 7 days
This is the 100 words a day challenge. Join other writers as they try to write at least 100 words a day for 100 consecutive days on a current WIP. Revising counts too. For that we're looking for 30 minutes of editing. Our purpose is to promote a habit of daily writing. Writing every day is important for all writers. It helps them stay in the story, connect with characters and complete their manuscript. With 100 words a day as your goal you don't need huge chunks of time. Just enough to get in at least 100 words. Come on, I know you can do it!
- Nov 29, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.