FS Horizons, Abeka, Glencoe PreAlg, Alg 1, Alg 2, Geo, and Supplements

  • Kristy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      These are all from a smoke free and cat free home. Prices don't include shipping. I will have to weigh them and then give prices with shipping. Thank you very much and please feel free to make reasonable offers.

      I have Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and Geometry
      Asking $10 each
      I am asking $10 for the language network English book. I can help u with getting online for extra worksheets to go with these books.

      Kindergarten School Books
      If the books have writting in t
      it will be listing beside the book.

      HORIZONS

      Kindergarten School Books
      If the books have writting in t
      it will be listing beside the book.

      HORIZONS

      These sets of Horizons are amazing sets! I had been homeschooling my Kindergartener (5)
      since Aug and he loved it. I had to start him in public school March 2013 and his teacher
      informed me that he is ready for 2nd grade. His reading level is that of a 2nd grade student.

      1. Horizons Math K set includes:(current)
      Box (if u want it)
      Teacher Guide covers Student bk 1&2
      Student Book 1- No writting
      Student Book 2- Pgs 1-34 out of 162 missing
      Number line slips pre printed
      My price is $40

      2. Horizons Phonics & Reading K: (current)
      Box (if u want it)
      Teacher guides 1-4
      Student books 1 & 4 no writting
      Student book 3 missing first 28 pgs out about 200
      (u can purchase student book 2 online he used all pages in it)
      Wipe off writing board
      Alphabet floor puzzle
      My price $60

      If you buy both sets shipping is free!!!

      3. God's World K Student Book sbn 54348 (current)
      has writing in it
      $5

      10. Discovering Gods World 1 Teacher Guide (missing back cover) goes with student bk though
      $10

      11. Health, Safety, and Manners 1 Student Book sbn 54089 (has some writting)
      $5

      12. 2nd Grade Reader book "All Kinds of Pets" sbn 19151
      $2

      KINDERGARTEN AND 1ST GRADE CURRIC AND SUPPLEMENTAL RESOURCES

      Reading:

      13. 8 Keys to a Better Me: Character development PB
      ( Honesty, Respect, Patriotism, Kindness, Courage, Responsibility, feelings, self worth)
      $ 1

      14. (prk-k)The Pre Primer Program HB (1964) Kinda like Dick & Jan- A Ginn Basic Reader
      Includes in back of book-manual for teaching the book and lessons)
      My son used this and he learned fast to read when he was 4.
      $ 5

      15. BJU Teaching Visuals Flip Chart for Reading 2 117887
      $2

      17. Gr k-2 Story starters Reproducible worksheets tablet
      (missing a few but not many)
      $1

      19. Morning Bells Reading book by Silver Burdett & Ginn PB
      $5

      20. (k-1) Can u Find Me? Building Thinking Skills in Reading, Math, Science,
      & Social Studies PB
      $5

      MATH

      21. Time and Money (K-1)
      time section- writting pgs 6-19
      money section- missing pennies pg 63-68/ writting on 11 pgs
      Used/missing 30 pgs
      $1

      23. Counting K- missing ps 17 pgs out of 38
      $ .50

      25. Picture Puzzle Math Gr K-1 new
      19 self correcting activities
      $ 2
      Following Directions ages 4-6
      $1
      Beginning Sequence gr Pre-k to K
      $1
      Beginning math K
      $1

      Psychology in Everyday Life
      This is for GTCC PSY 150 class. It is selling for 84.50 at GTCC. I am asking $25. It has some highlighting only in ch 6,7,12,13 but they were important so they will benefit you :) don't need anymore just finished class.

      Or Make an offer on all!!!

      These are from a non smoking home and cat free. Please call or text 336-500-9579 or email keepthefaithchristianacademy@...
      I am negotiable on some prices.