Re: "beestes en route

  • Lance Johnson
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2005
      Glad to hear your week is going to be a good one. I started cutting on
      some Martin Marylands, just for a change of pace. Kinda getting bored
      with all the sanding and cutting on my fleet of Privateers at the
      moment and decided to try something fresh just to clear the mental
      palate.
      Lance/Corsair
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 10, 2005
        Thanks Lance. Im even getting paid a day earlier!!!. I hope work is
        going ok for you. I hope you have a good weekend. Btw If you happen to
        have any extra Marylands laying around when you done I would love to
        get at least a couple ;) LOL. Let me know if you need anything. Robert
      • Lance Johnson
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 11, 2005
          ---I didn't. The bank's closed today. Total pi**er. Hope the Marylands
          don't take as long as the 'beestes. Gotta try and get my schedule so
          that I can get more shop time.
          Lance/Corsair