Just a reminder

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      Hello fellow members. Just a friendly reminder to you all to check out
      the Files,Links and Photos sections. Additions are added occasionally
      and you might want to take a look :). There may be something there you
      would be interested in. Rules,supplements,Photos,Suppliers and info
      sites. Robert
    • Ray Sams

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          My pleasure Ray. I think that some here are missing alot of they
          don't check LOL. Robert

          --- In 1-600thMiniatureAircraftWargaming@yahoogroups.com, Ray Sams
          <rpsams@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the reminder Robert, Last time I did this it took me 3
          hours to get clear, and that's without chasing down various side
          websites :-)
          > Ray, in Calgary
          >
          > Robert <anammchara@...> wrote:
          > Hello fellow members. Just a friendly reminder to you all
          to check out
          > the Files,Links and Photos sections. Additions are added
          occasionally
          > and you might want to take a look :). There may be something there
          you
          > would be interested in. Rules,supplements,Photos,Suppliers and info
          > sites. Robert

          email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail