Group termination

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      All

      After some considerable time of inactivity I have feel that this group
      has run its course and either there is just not the interest in
      keeping it going or the scale and supporting suppliers are is not
      growing in anyway. I have not been promoting the site and scale as
      maybe it should have been and I now feel that it is time for my
      involvement to come to an end. I therefore propose that it should be
      left open for another month, in which time anyone can step forward and
      take over the ownership and moderation, or after that month if there
      has been no successful handover then the group will close and site
      removed.

      If you would like to contact me directly about the future or lack of
      just click on my email link.

      Awaiting your thoughts

      Tom