Re: availability

  • JOHN
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
      I have ordered directly from Alpinline. I can not find new items
      available in the USA.

      Web page
      http://www.alpinline.com/2020/26401.html

      Their new issue of the Glacier Express is beautiful and I guess very
      very expensive, especially with the added problem of the US dollar.

      Happy New Year and may we all have great year of playing with our Swiss
      Om trains.

      Regards,

      John
    • Hubert Wetekamp
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
        Hello,

        as far as I know, they are still in business and have announced last
        month the possible new models for 2008.

        Check out their website under <http://www.alpinline.com> .

        This is partly in english, and they list under Vertrieb/Shop the
        dealers, who distribute AlpinLine, sorted by country.

        Also, under links their are some more shops, who carry AlpinLine.

        Greetings from Germany

        Hubert The Goose