Re: LGB and 0m

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2007
      Hi Joe

      Well looking on some other forums it would seem that it has become
      very messy and that there doesn't seem to be a solution in site as
      yet. But hey if it brings more people to 0m then that would be good.
      And with the new stuff from Alpinline coming in July

      The futures bright! :-D

      Regards
      t0m
    • jimmyc22000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2007
        --- In 0mSwissmetregauge@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <pinfoldst@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > Just wondering if the death of LGB will result in people interested in
        > RhB and swiss metre moving over to 0m. Until recently I hadn't
        > realised the LGB had gone bust. It may be an opportunity to promote
        > our scale?
        >
        > Regards
        > t0m

        LGB may be down, but they have world wide , the biggest name outside
        Marklin.If they can trim their line and cut costs while dealing with
        the German market they will be around for a long time. This is a
        chance for Om however. Alpine Line could establish a stronger dealer
        base, adding to existing large scale and euro dealers and importers.