back in production

  • jimmyc22000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2005
      According to this site http://www.teleregio.ch/alpenbahn/haupt.htm the
      Fama---Roco 0m line is, or soon will be, back in production under new
      owners. This will include a new loco, a Rhb Ge4/4II. If this pans out,
      it's great news.
    • william cole
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2005
        wow, that is great news! the last time I talked to the
        Roco folks, they were doing nothing with the line
        (including selling it!). For anyone looking for soem
        good deals, i've got bunches of stuff for sale, and
        could use a few parts...hopefully the new owners will
        have parts available
        bc