Items for sale

  • nigel_h_harper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 1:36 PM
      Hi all. I don't know if this group is still active, but I have
      several items up for sale on e-bay, under Om-Roco, if anyone is
      interested. Thanks for looking, Nigel.
    • william cole
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 3:48 PM
        Nigel, best of luck with your sale... I too am
        thinning my collection....there are some buyers out
        there, and you can get soem good prices...it's a shame
        that Roco doesn't support this line anymore...Iwould
        have liked to see a Crocodile....
        Best of luck,
        Bc