173Re: Om Track

  • Leonard
    Feb 24, 2008
      Have tried SHS - 20" curves are too sharp, and have used Gargarves
      which works OK. The old Gargraves wide radius switches should work too,
      but the new 42" ones may be a bit too sharp as well.

      I use the SHS straight track for display and photos, and it looks very
      nice for that purpose.

      With our new train shop, New York Central Toys and Trains, up and
      running, I can possibly bring in some Alpinline items that are hard to
      find here in North America. We're considering getting some rack track
      sections, passeneger car seats, couplers, and wheelsets in, mainly to
      have some otherwise unavailable track and replacement parts on hand.
      Please e-mail me off-group at holtlen48@... to let me know
      what you need and for terms of sale.

      Len Holt
      South Bend, IN

      --- In 0mSwissmetregauge@yahoogroups.com, "JOHN" <hage.ny@...> wrote:

      > -
      >
      > Hello and good day Om fans,
      >

      > Has anyone had experience using different types of track, such as S
      > Scale Helper, Classic Trains or Gargraves, with the original Fama
      > issued track?
      > Connectors and track code may be a problem. Your comments are
      > appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > John Hagedorn
      > USA