156Re: LGB and 0m

  • jimmyc22000
    Jun 26, 2007
      --- In 0mSwissmetregauge@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <pinfoldst@...> wrote:

      > Hi all
      >
      > Just wondering if the death of LGB will result in people interested in
      > RhB and swiss metre moving over to 0m. Until recently I hadn't
      > realised the LGB had gone bust. It may be an opportunity to promote
      > our scale?
      >
      > Regards
      > t0m

      LGB may be down, but they have world wide , the biggest name outside
      Marklin.If they can trim their line and cut costs while dealing with
      the German market they will be around for a long time. This is a
      chance for Om however. Alpine Line could establish a stronger dealer
      base, adding to existing large scale and euro dealers and importers.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic