Our Chat Group, 1/9/2013, 12:00 am

  • 0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Reminder from: 0-homeschoolreviews Yahoo! Group

      Title: Our Chat Group

      Date: Wednesday January 9, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Location: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/0-homeschoolreviews-chat
      Notes: For those who want to actually talk with other homeschoolers,
      instead of just trading reviews - we started a Homeschool chat
      group :o)

      Things are a little different there. Messages will NOT be moderated,
      but membership will be.
      Which means you have to request to join. But that is very easy.

      To request to be in the group, go to the website:

      Then click the "join this group" button.
      Use the "comments to owner" box to let me know who you are.
      Just follow the rest of the instructions on the page and wait for your membership to be approved.