Re: [hs reviews] Free classical curriculum

  • Sandi Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24 9:33 PM
      I use Old Fashioned Education. It takes a little organizing, but it has
      worked out pretty well for us. You can also search for other public domain
      school books to suplement.

      http://oldfashionededucation.com/
      On Aug 24, 2012 11:00 PM, "classicalhomeschooler" <
      classicalhomeschooler@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > To: Everyone
      >
      > Does anyone know of any resources similar to those below?
      >
      > Linda

    • Heather Stovold
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25 11:03 AM
        Not Classical - but Charlotte Mason - you could check out
        www.amblesideonline.org It is free - and most of the books are available
        free for ereaders or computer...