Re: [hs reviews] Free classical curriculum

  • Sandi Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2012
      I use Old Fashioned Education. It takes a little organizing, but it has
      worked out pretty well for us. You can also search for other public domain
      school books to suplement.

      http://oldfashionededucation.com/
      On Aug 24, 2012 11:00 PM, "classicalhomeschooler" <
      classicalhomeschooler@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > To: Everyone
      >
      > Does anyone know of any resources similar to those below?
      >
      > Linda

    • BeckymcinGA
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2012
        There are a few free curriculum options. Instead of trying to post each
        one, see the first listings at this site.
        http://todayshomeschool.com/internet_schools.htm

        On 8/24/2012 12:56 PM, classicalhomeschooler wrote:

        > To: Everyone
        >
        > Does anyone know of any resources similar to those below?
        >
        > Linda

      • Heather Stovold
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2012
          Not Classical - but Charlotte Mason - you could check out
          www.amblesideonline.org It is free - and most of the books are available
          free for ereaders or computer...