Need help with access

  • homeschooler19
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2009
      Hello! Can anyone help me access any of the websites with a "tinyurl" address? I've tried several from the book, and always get "the link appears to be broken". How does it work? Thanks.

      [MOD: If you find a URL in the book that seems broken, drop a note here and I'll track down a replacement...Happy homeschooling!

      --lauramaery]
    • pinque_amyg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2010
        Go to tinyurl.com to see how their system works. If a link is not working, that's not surprising. If several links are not working, it may be a problem with your browser/computer.