RE: [hs reviews] New to homeschooling

  • Jodi McCall
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 4, 2009
      > Contact me off list and I'll send you a word document with my
      > ever-growing list of my favorite homeschool websites.

      Oh I would love for you to send me those websites. The ages are 5,7,8,9.  Thank you to everyone for your advice. I really appreciate it:o)

                                                                 Jodi
    • D. Kozarovich
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 20, 2009
        Do you have any tips or websites for homeschooling for high school?

        I found the book Senior High: A Home-Designed Form+U+la by Barbara Edti Shelton to be a wonderful resource in writing up my son's woodworking credits during his high school years.

        Donna