RE: [hs reviews] Getting started

  • Michelle McKissick
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2008
      >How to get started?

      Diane,

      I would also recommend (if you have not already done so) finding out
      what your state laws are regarding home schooling. This will give you
      parameters within which you need to work. There are so many great books
      on how to get started and such. You could also google home schooling
      and find an extensive amount of info. I realize this is quite broad,
      but this way you can find the resources that will help you most
      according to your and your children's needs and personalities.

      Best wishes in your search, and feel free to post more specific
      questions if you have them. The people on this list can be a great
      resource!

      Blessings,

      Michelle