Re: working while homeschooling?

  • newhere6303
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
      Hi there. I'm a single mother in the Chicagoland area, homeschooling
      my 8 year old son AND selling full-time on eBay. I think it's a great
      business for homeschooling families because you can work it around your
      other activities. I do most of my work after my son goes to sleep at
      8:30 pm so we have time during the day to meet with our playgroups and
      go on fieldtrips. I would encourage you to look into it.

      --- In 0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.com, "dkquantumsingularity"
      <dk.quantumsingularity@...> wrote:

      > Hi all!
      > I'm a brand new homeschooling mom of 4, and due to some very
      > unfortunate circumstances, I am going to have to find a way to work
      and
      > homeschool my kids at the same time. I was wondering if anyone out
      > there knew of any legitimate work at home programs? I can't do Mary
      > Kay, or Tupperware, or anything like that. I'd appreciate any
      > information you might have. Thanks!

    • Rita Ezri
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
        I don't know if you have any child care arrangements but I do find it helpful if you can work with
        a few other families and do exchanges. If you have child care for weekends, it also might be good
        to do weekend work. Its kind of win win if you have other kids some days and your kids go elsewhere
        on the days you work. What about before and after school care? Are any of your kids old enough
        to help out if you do this? Kassi is right, though, first get in touch with your passion and trust
        that you will be shown how to make it happen.
        Rita

        To: 0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.comFrom: jkabc@...: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 10:18:41 -0500Subject: Re: [hs reviews] working while homeschooling?

        I have always worked while homeschooling my 3 kids. I can tell you what I have done, but, what I think you should ask is, what are my hobbies, or what do you enjoy doing--because it gets really stressful homeschooling and working at something you do not like--experience in this area too :)Hope this helps, Kassi----- Original Message ----- From: dkquantumsingularity To: 0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 1:21 PMSubject: [hs reviews] working while homeschooling?Hi all! I'm a brand new homeschooling mom of 4, and due to some very unfortunate circumstances, I am going to have to find a way to work and homeschool my kids at the same time. I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any legitimate work at home programs? I can't do Mary Kay, or Tupperware, or anything like that. I'd appreciate any information you might have. Thanks! ----------------------------------------------------------No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.6/1489 - Release Date: 6/7/2008 11:17 AM[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      • angela henrichs
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2008
          My husband and I have some questions for you.  We want to do e-bay but have had a hard time setting it up and getting it going.  My dad and step mom sell full time on e-bay too and they get their products from auctions, estate sales, and garage sales.  They are retired so have more time to put into it, I don't have the time or the transportation to go to auctions and stuff all of the time just so I have products to sell.  Do you have any suggestions to help us?!?!?!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!  If you'd like you can e-mail me back at angienscott7470@....

          Thanks, Angie