(....Mod. note) UNSUBSCRIBE REQUEST- I don't have a yahoo account

  • Anne Proschle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      Moderator note:
      Anne, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of any group email, there should be instructions for unsubbing via email, (not using any links).
      To make it even easier:
      using the email address you want to unsub, send an email to:
      with unsubscribe in the subject line.
      Please give it 48 hours before taking further action.
      Thank you, Cheri

      Hello,

      I tried unsubscribing by using your links, but I had to sign up for a
      yahoo account to do so. (Don't have one-don't want one). Please remove
      me from your group.

      Thanks,
      Anne