Re: [hs reviews] I'm new to the group.......HSLDA

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2007
      I have rejected several emails from people wanting to speak either for or against HSLDA. I'm sorry about this, but I don't think a HSLDA debate is a good idea and I am backed up by the fact that a debate of any kind is against the group rules.

      Some homeschoolers like HSLDA and some don't. If you have questions about them there are lots of homeschool groups on Yahoo that allow chatting and will have answers for you. But, Please, not here.

      Thank you for your understanding,
      Cheri (the moderator)