RE: [hs reviews] Newby

  • Amy M. Cypert
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007
      I second that! I used the free portion of the site for several years and
      invested in the membership when we started hsing fulltime. It's worth
      every penny!! I love the handwriting worksheet generators and 4dd loves
      all the dot to dots!

      From: "roxan_castillo" <roxancastillo@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
        I use the free stuff on this site and love it.
        The only site I have paid for is: www.enchantedlearning.com
        I think it is well worth the $20.
        I also have a free membership at: www.learnigpage.com
        We love the themed stuff there that you get with the free membership.

        Cheri

        --- In 0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.com, "Amy M. Cypert" <amy@...>